How to book online
- Choose 'ANY AVAILABLE", when booking, if you want the soonest appointments available. There are less appointments available for acrylic or Gel services, so splitting up the services might show sooner availability.
- Come in 1 hour before your appointment, if you need to soak off ACRYLIC.(you can not book for 10 am, when we first open, as we will not be there at 9 am to soak) There is no way we could work this out in the appointment app, as they do not allow double booking.
- Come in 15 minutes earlier than your appointment if you need to soak off GELPOLISH (hands or toes) or pick out color. Your appointment starts at the time you booked the service for, so we can give you the best service possible.
- To book for two people at the same time: book your service with one nail artist and then book separately for the service with a different artist (for the same time). Call for help if needed.
- Cancellations-Please call us 48 hours in advance to change your appointment. No emails, as we do not always check them in time.
- Book for all services you need. If you need a fill in, and a cut down, and want to add gelpolish, please add those to your service. Each additional item is set by time and we need enough time to do those services properly, and not rushed.
- We have a no child under 12 policy without additional supervision due to the dangers of chemicals and accidents, (unless they are getting a service). Additional info under Policy page.
- To book a group party, please call (no emails) us and we can coordinate it for you. We love parties and we block off the whole time for you and your friends to keep it private. There will be a 50% deposit that goes towards your service due at booking. We do addition arrangements to cater to your party. Perfect for a wedding or surprise birthday party. We will even work with you to come in early and set up.
- Call us if you have any questions before booking so we can help you make it as easy as possible!
By booking online you have read and understood our salons policy.
We need a 48 hour notice to avoid a cancellation fee